Fine powders can be processed into densified sheets in the Chilsonator® roll compactor by the use of mechanical pressure exerted on two counterrotating rolls. The densified sheets can then be granulated to any desired particle size distribution.
- Roll compaction for the pharmaceutical, food and chemical industries
- Capacities from 100 g to 5 tons/h
- Complete granulation lines and fully integrated systems are available
- Optional vacuum deaeration system
- cGMP and WIP designs for the pharmaceutical applications
- Product Containment and Inert Atmosphere System for toxic and hazardous products (ATEX)
- Automated controls, if required designed to be compliant to GAMP 5.0 and 21 CFR part 11